CQUARTZ Lite – Entry Level Ceramic Coating
Introducing the incredibly user-friendly CQUARTZ Lite ceramic coating! “Lite” is based on the incredible CQUARTZ UK ceramic coating technology, which has become famous around the world! CQUARTZ Lite can be applied as a stand-alone ceramic coating lasting more than 6 months, or it can be used as a topcoat for existing CQUARTZ coatings!
CARPRO CQUARTZ Lite was designed for those that are not ready to make the plunge into the strength of CARPRO’s professional grade coatings, but wish to enjoy some of the benefits that only CQUARTZ can offer. CARPRO CQUARTZ Lite can easily clean surfaces, resist insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, and UV rays, while providing a beading contact angle of 110 degrees Fahrenheit! CARPRO CQUARTZ Lite helps keep your paint super glossy, well protected, bead like crazy, and washes off easily when properly maintained.
CARPRO CQUARTZ Lite is built on a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles with over 45% solid materials, as well as proprietary ingredients not made public outside of the lab! CARPRO CQUARTZ Lite is a great option for professional detailers as an entry level coating or for the enthusiast who wants to try their first ceramic coating. CARPRO
- Spray on and wipe off or wipe on and wipe off. (Use appropriate PPE if sprayed).
- The fastest to apply CQUARTZ yet.
- Protection and high gloss with ease of use for all detailers.
- Sio2 (ceramic), Tio2 (titanium) hybrid coating.
- Easy maintenance with “self cleaning” properties.
- Resistance to stains, dirt, soiling, loss of gloss and weathering.
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants.
- Durability: 6-12 Months.
- Average Thickness: 1 Micron.
- Coverage 15ml-50ml per coat depending on method of application.
- Water contact angle: 110°.
- Minor filling.
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 100F.
- (1) CQUARTZ Lite 150ml Bottle.
- (2) Microfiber Applicator.
- (1) CARPRO 2Face No Lint Towel.
- (1) User Manual.