CarPro Reset Intensive Car Shampoo is a specially formulated shampoo that is designed to gently release dirt and grime without damaging the underlying coating. Reset was formulated as the perfect partner to use with the new popular coatings, with unique cleaning properties tailored to the needs of these forms of protection. Reset utilizes “intelligent pH surfactants”, which break down road grime and contamination with the power of an alkaline cleaner, all while being as gentle on the surface as a pH-neutral shampoo. Reset will then quickly rinse from the surface, without leaving behind any soap residue or interfering silicone’s. This shampoo will also help restore the beading and dirt releasing properties of the coating or sealant, to help maintain its durability and protection. With all that said, Reset is almost entirely made up of organic ingredients, making it safe for the environment and user! It can also be used on exterior paints that are not coated and the exterior trim pieces. If you are looking for the perfect shampoo to use with your coating, pick up the CarPro Reset Intensive Car Shampoo today!
- Developed for use with popular coatings
- No gloss enhancers, polymers, or wax
- Intelligent pH Surfactants provide a strong cleaning and foaming action, all while remaining mild and pH-Neutral (7)
- Derived almost entirely from natural, organic and biodegradable ingredients; free from the harsh sodium and lauryl sulfate derivatives found in many shampoo products
- 1:500 Dilution ratio allows for very economical cleaning
- Excellent lubrication and fresh smelling Aqua Marine scent make for a safe, and enjoyable wash experience.
- Fill wash bucket with approximately 4 – 5 gallons of water, adding approximately 1 – 1.35 ounces of Reset as the bucket fills to mix the shampoo solution and activate the foam. Use warm water for maximum cleaning power
- Pre-rinse vehicle with free flowing water to remove loose debris, and wash out of direct sunlight from the top down
- Do not allow shampoo to dry on surface! After washing, rinse the vehicle thoroughly with free flowing water to remove shampoo residue, and dry with a DI Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel or forced-air blower
- 1 CarPro Reset (4 Liter)